MSE News: Dwell 'might' deliver unfulfilled orders

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
3 replies 1.4K views
Former_MSE_HelenFormer_MSE_Helen
2.4K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
"Dwell customers with outstanding orders still have little information on whether their items will ever turn up..."
Read the full story:

Dwell 'might' deliver unfulfilled orders

OfficialStamp.gif

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Replies

• rufusjrrufusjr Forumite
    2 Posts
    Finally got through on the number after repeated attempts. They will not be fulfilling our £80 bedding which we ordered so lets hope the credit card company comes up trumps.

Hope nobody else purchases from this shoddy company.
  • musmarmusmar Forumite
    12 Posts
    I liked that shop but they've just disappeared from my high street. One day they were there as usual and next, everything was empty
  • Their Glasgow store re-opened last weekend.

I went in this week to ask whether my furniture order from May would be delivered. The staff member didn't even bother asking for an order reference or what items had been ordered, he just advised that no pre-administration orders would be delivered and the only thing to do would be to claim back from the credit card issuer and perhaps re-order if the items came back into stock.

After leaving the shop I went back and re-read the email and press releases by the new (old) owners. Whilst those had given me the impression that they might honour existing orders, upon re-reading them it's clear that they managed to avoid actually saying that they would!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides