Free Red Velvet cookie from Millie's Cookies

Options
This was posted on magicfreebies a couple of days ago but not seen it shared on here yet, please merge if this is a dupe

http://www.redonline.co.uk/comps/millie-s-cookies

You have to register or login, I applied Saturday and only received my email voucher today. Closing date 1159 Friday 19th July 2013, the voucher is valid until Friday 26th July 2013

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You have to take ID according to t&c's, so be warned :rotfl:

8.20. This offer is limited to 5,000 free Red Velvet cookies.
    8.21. After completing the personal information fields, you will be sent a personalised voucher via email to redeem at any Millie’s Cookies store in the UK. To redeem, the voucher must be printed and presented at the store. Vouchers will be issued to entrants from Monday 1st July, and we will strive to get your voucher to you within 48 hours after submitting the form thereafter. Vouchers will be sent in a JPEG form in the body of an email. Please check your inbox and junk folder on a regular basis.
    8.22. The voucher entitles the bearer to one complimentary Red Velvet cookie from any Millie’s Cookies store in the UK. The voucher must be presented along with a form of identification.This voucher is personal and not transferable
    8.23. Offer is valid between Friday July 5th until Friday 19th July. Photocopies and duplicates will not be accepted. Voucher must be handed to a Millie’s staff member upon redemption. Managers reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Collected this today no problems and the assistant didn't ask for ID although I did have my bank card with me. Trying to be good so will let my DD eat it when she's home from school
  • Bagpuss741
    Bagpuss741 Posts: 2,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I applied on friday and still haven't received my voucher:(
    Tesco: £1361.19, Vanquis: £2644.73, Very: £563.08, Next: £1636.95, M&S: £1049.92. As of 5th February 2024. Slava Ukraini
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Bagpuss741 wrote: »
    I applied on friday and still haven't received my voucher:(

that seems to be the general opinion on hduk aswell :(
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • starrybee
    starrybee Posts: 1,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    My voucher arrived today, can't remember when I set off it for though! Think over the weekend at same point, so took a couple of days to arrive.
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,035 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not had my voucher yet :( Applied on 9th!
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £2827 | Natwest Credit Card: £3362.96
  • fiscalfreckles
    fiscalfreckles Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    no voucher for me either :cry: applied 10th...
  • Lisey_Loo
    Lisey_Loo Posts: 344 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    No voucher here either, waiting so long I'd forgotten :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts