We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Taylor Swift win
hannonle
Posts: 2,198 Forumite
I got a WEM to say I had won a Deluxe Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift Hamper! but I can't find the post on here to know who to thank.
I've no idea what might be in the hamper but thank you to whoever did post the competition.
eta - Google-fu makes me think it is the 5 days of questions comp from twitter and, if so, I definitely got the answers from a post on here.
I've no idea what might be in the hamper but thank you to whoever did post the competition.
eta - Google-fu makes me think it is the 5 days of questions comp from twitter and, if so, I definitely got the answers from a post on here.
Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
0
Comments
-
Congratulations xxxThis Post Has Been Sponsored ByChocolate0
-
Congratulations :j0
-
:j Lovely - very well done! xxx :jMILITARY WIVES CHOIRSHELP for HEROES
0 -
:T:T lovely, well done :T:Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
the perfume is gorgeous
congrats
:j0 -
I've not had a smell of it before so it's good to know it is a nice one. I hope it arrives soon hehe!Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!0
-
Well done
Liz xx0 -
Awesome win. Well done.
2019 Wins
1/25
£2019 in 2019
£10/£20190
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

