PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kenwood chef ice cream attachement...

Options
Hi All

Been reading the many posts about the various old kenwood chef models. I think most people who have tried a few models tend to gravitate to their trusty 701a and it looks like you can pick them up for a bargain on ebay too. I think I would like a 701a over the 901 for breadmaking and also like the idea of making my own sausages, meatballs etc. However due to attachement incompatibility I think I have deducd that the ice-cream atachment will not work on the old 701a models and it would be a shame to miss out on lovely homemade ice-cream and sorbets. Have I got this right and if so are their any other attachments I would be unable to use if I get the 701a. Many thanks for all those who have posted about their chef experiences, all very helpful and enlightening!

Rob
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family