We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thanks Hertzyabazas and Whizzybop
annabanana77
Posts: 4 Newbie
I'm a new comper and after a couple of months of nothing I have had my first two wins this week!
Thanks to Hertzyabaza - I won a bottle of in shower moisturiser in a Tesco beauty twitter competition.
Thanks to Whizzybop - I won a copy of The 5:2 fasting cookbook.
I know they are only small wins but I was still jumping round the living room when I found out!
Thanks to Hertzyabaza - I won a bottle of in shower moisturiser in a Tesco beauty twitter competition.
Thanks to Whizzybop - I won a copy of The 5:2 fasting cookbook.
I know they are only small wins but I was still jumping round the living room when I found out!
0
Comments
-
he he ;D Congratulations! :}0
-
:T:T lovely :j double well done :T:Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
Congratulations xxxThis Post Has Been Sponsored ByChocolate0
-
:j Lovely wins - well done! xxx
MILITARY WIVES CHOIRSHELP for HEROES
0 -
Congratulations :j0
-
Well done
Liz xx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
