We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thank you Maine Blue
cupcakeprincess
Posts: 212 Forumite
I won tickets to see Iggy Azalea next week from this post: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4684103
I LOVE her...I cant wait! Thank you so much Maine Blue x
:j
I LOVE her...I cant wait! Thank you so much Maine Blue x
:j
2019 wins: Nothing yet 
0
Comments
-
Well done!0
-
Excellent. Enjoy the gig cupcakeprincessUEFA: Corrupting Football Since 1954 #CTID0
-
:T:T lovely, well done :T:Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
:j Lovely win - well done! xxx :jMILITARY WIVES CHOIRSHELP for HEROES
0 -
Congratulations have a fab time xxxThis Post Has Been Sponsored ByChocolate0
-
Well done
Liz xx0 -
Congratulations, hope you have a great time :j0
-
Congrats
Feb wins: Angry Birds mug, £250 Perfume Shop bundle
0 -
Well done :T0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

