We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Dorset Cereals Spin the Bottle win
lorzaa
Posts: 14 Forumite
Not sure who to thank as can't find original thread and been trying this for a while. But a big thank you to whoever posted this.
I won one of their Breakfast recipe books on Spin the Bottle game. It was delivered today and some very yummy things in there.
:beer:
I won one of their Breakfast recipe books on Spin the Bottle game. It was delivered today and some very yummy things in there.
:beer:
0
Comments
-
:T:T lovely, well done :T:Tplease be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.
0 -
Well done
Feb wins: Angry Birds mug, £250 Perfume Shop bundle
0 -
Well done :T0
-
Well done:T...I've been spinning the blooming bottle for years, think I'd die of shock if it ever landed on a win....:D0
-
:j Very well done!! :j
MILITARY WIVES CHOIRSHELP for HEROES
0 -
:T Well done :jWine is made to be drunk, I am drunk, therefore am I wine?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
