We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Glasvegas tickets...

Got an email from this comp today saying I've won Glasvegas tickets:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4668369

Unfortunately, I'm sick at the moment :( so I've emailed them and they're going to re-allocate the prize. Hopefully it goes to one of you guys!

Thanks for posting, Lakshmi7


xx

Comments

  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    :T:T well done winning :T:T
    hope the comping fairy brings you something else to make up for not being able to use it & lots of get well soon wishes for you x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • LeanneR
    LeanneR Posts: 363 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture I won, I won, I won!
    Aw thank you. Stupid sickness bug! x
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    :) Very well done for winning but so sorry to hear you are poorly. Fingers crossed for another lovely win winging its way to you soon. Best wishes xxx :)
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.