PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Save £1000's on Estate Agent Fees

A new concept in selling your home. Do It Yourself. A new website that has recently launched is giving people the chance to sell their own home for a fraction of the cost an Estate Agent would charge by providing them with the tools to sell their own home. Their costs start at just £99 plus VAT.

Visit the site at https://www.kwiksale.co.uk

Comments

• JanCee
    JanCee Posts: 1,241 Forumite
    Would this be your own web site by any chance? :rolleyes:
  • ahll
    ahll Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,
    I am thinking about maybe selling my house. Has anyone used the about wesite ?
    "The time is always right to do what is right"
  • johnw_uk
    johnw_uk Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm thinking about selling my house and have checked the site out as I received a leaflet through my door. I have also spoken to the people running it, they told me it is a new site and to celebrate its launch they are offering the premier package at the same price as the basic until the end of May this year. When I've registered I'll let you know how it goes.
  • alanobrien
    alanobrien Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    johnw_uk wrote:
    I'm thinking about selling my house and have checked the site out as I received a leaflet through my door. I have also spoken to the people running it, they told me it is a new site and to celebrate its launch they are offering the premier package at the same price as the basic until the end of May this year. When I've registered I'll let you know how it goes.

There are a lot of these sites about and some of them are FREE to list. take a look at https://www.ahomeofmyown.co.uk before you shell out your hard earned !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure