dooyoo AND ciao??

hi, i;ve been doing dooyoo reviews for about a month now and heard ciao mentioned a few times.
if I were to do ciao as well is it ok to put the same reviews on ciao as on dooyoo....as in copy and paste?? or do I have to change them a bit???
DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: £45 amazon, 2014: £65 amazon/£15 paypal
onepoll £34 til cash out,
CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=£400 / Total Money Paid=£18

Comments

• You can copy and paste them exactly as they stand, but I'd recommend that, if your Ciao and Dooyoo user names are different, just to mention at the end of the review that it's published on both sites under the relevant name(s) that you use.
  • christilee95
    christilee95 Posts: 264
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    ok....I've copied a few reviews over to ciao and someone has said i'm cheating and reviewed not helpful and another off topic..... ?????
    DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
    swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: £45 amazon, 2014: £65 amazon/£15 paypal
    onepoll £34 til cash out,
    CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=£400 / Total Money Paid=£18
  • ok....I've copied a few reviews over to ciao and someone has said i'm cheating and reviewed not helpful and another off topic..... ?????

I personally find I have to be more topic-alert on Ciao as it's easy to click into the wrong thing - might only be a tiny bit wrong - then once the review is published, if it's in the wrong place, it then means contacting Ciao's Admin to get them to move it. They usually do it pretty quickly though. As for someone saying you're cheating, don't know if he/she is unaware that we actually can post reviews on both the sites. Just a little tip though...maybe post only copy over one or two reviews per day from Dooyoo to Ciao, otherwise it looks like churning?

Hope the problems sort out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport