We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

I gotta code for 5% off goggles4U already low prices

Go to https://www.goggles4u.com to select your glasses. Prices start at £15.50 with free standard postage!
Enter promotional code 4590 to get your 5% discount at the checkout.

Thanks to Martin, I've already bought 4 super pairs from goggles4U including no-line varifocals. Just ordered another pair!

Declaration of interest: I'll benefit as well if you use promotional code 4590.
Retired and debt free at last :)

Comments

  • We got sent a code by our union-rep ; lookgreat45
    I used it and got a complete pair of prescription glasses for under £15 including scratch coating and tints.
  • Thriftyguy_2
    Thriftyguy_2 Posts: 17 Forumite
    I didn't get to use it for theones that I bought, but I saw a discount code for https://www.fashionspecsdirect.co.uk and I saw at the moment they are offering FREE prescription sunspecs with normal specs - don't know how long it is good for, but the code is FSDACC5
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,416 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    Don't forget you get 15% discount if you are a repeat customer - but you do have to ask for it. It takes a little while sometimes but it does happen.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.