We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I wanna Fujifilm S6500
Swampduck_3
Posts: 5 Forumite
I'm looking for a good discount on this camera. I don't mind where I get it from and I'm on Quidco (not sure how it works yet) and have a Nectar card.
Any ideas?
Any ideas?
If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :rolleyes:
:j :T :j:T :j :T :j:T :j :T :j :T :j
Savings £161.01 HSBC - £50 Currys - £50 CITI - £50 Quidco £7.51 CDWow - £3.50 Nectar - 200 pts
:j :T :j:T :j :T :j:T :j :T :j :T :j
Savings £161.01 HSBC - £50 Currys - £50 CITI - £50 Quidco £7.51 CDWow - £3.50 Nectar - 200 pts
0
Comments
-
try using a comparison price website maybe. whats average price as you may get a discout code for dixons or currysQuidcoPaid;£989.08

Total Earnt:£1061.590
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards