lindam stairgate extensions

Options
hi, does anyone know where i can get 8 extensions for the Lindam easy fit stair gate? i can send away for 1 free (£3.50 postage) but the rest cost £5 each!! is there anyway i can get by just using a block or something between gate and wall - about 2cm short on either side!!!! does 2cm really make that much difference:rolleyes:

Comments

• lbl
    lbl Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    Do you have a sure start in your area? They can help with this sort of thing, you can rent equipment for a few pounds and they will arrange a safety check for you for free.
    Dom vivamus vivamus, while we live lets us live:beer:
  • sooz
    sooz Posts: 4,560 Forumite
    Options
    why do you need 8? Do you have 8 stairgates in your house?

or do you have 4, and are trying to extend both sides of each stairgate? In which case I think you have bought the wrong size, and would be better off returning them and buying extendable ones that would actually fit.
  • tracy.pritchard
    Options
    Hi, Please can anyone tell me how I get the free extension for the lindham safety gate?
  • snagglepuss16
    Options
    Hi, Please can anyone tell me how I get the free extension for the lindham safety gate?
    the voucher comes inside the pack when you buy the safety gate. it's only for 1 7cm extension and you still have to pay the £3.50 p+p. as for jet cat what size extensions do you need as recently i had to buy some which came to £18. i needed for both top and bottom gates. but for the bottom gate there is still a need for another extension as there is not enough pressure to hold the gate steady but we are just fastening some bits of wood to the wall to make up the extra cms, hope this helps!!!:confused:
    let he without sin cast the first stone
  • JMG4321
    JMG4321 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    We had Lindam stairgates and the same problem. My hubby screwed a length of wood attached top and bottom to the wall/bannisters which was very secure for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure