We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Harrods logo bath towel - £9.95

Options
2»

Comments

• sanel_2
    sanel_2 Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    They look good and I would buy one but I know that I would always feel when I see it as if I have stolen one from the hotel or something. They don't look very homely
  • traveller
    traveller Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    Options
    I received these on Saturday and they are indeed guest towels :mad: They are going back today and I'm not at all happy with them. The quality is not good at all.
    :A Your Always in my heart, you never ever will be forgotten-9/9/14:heart2:
  • poolguy
    poolguy Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    traveller wrote: »
    I received these on Saturday and they are indeed guest towels :mad: They are going back today and I'm not at all happy with them. The quality is not good at all.

Uh-oh! That is very irritating. Thanks for mentioning. I have just sent a request to have my order cancelled. Hopefully they will get it before shipping my order... I would be getting on the phone with customer services for a refund of shipping costs if i were you.
  • iabw12
    iabw12 Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you ordered bath towels, and your order has been accepted and money deducted then surely under the sale of goods act, they (Harrods) must honour the web page and send you bath towels and not guest ones? Apologies to all if I'm wrong, but I might be inclined to argue the toss with them.....
  • bigbugboo
    Options
    They've all sold out :(
  • Cordelia
    Options
    I ordered 4 and they took the money. Had an email saying description on website incorrect and they are cancelling order and crediting my payment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport