First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ignore last message. Found it!
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 306
  • lisa21
    lisa21 Posts: 497 Forumite
    Options
    dollywops wrote: »
    Perhaps I am being thick, but using the link I can't see the 'accepts starbucks cards' box.

'Some Starbucks don't accept gift cards, go via this store finder link and tick 'Accepts Starbucks cards' to check participating stores before buying.'

Did you get an answer to this dollywops? I'm having the same problem. I don't have a physical Starbucks card so I've just loaded the credit onto my phone and I'm trying to find out which branches accept this. The nearest 'mobile payment' store to me is 70 miles away!!! :eek:
  • looking4luck
    Options
    If there is not a starbucks near you that accepts the phone scan, just pick up a card instore register it in your starbucks account and use the phone app to transfer the balance from one card to the other.
  • bell1812
    bell1812 Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    IMO that was a lot harder for me to get it registered to my SB than I expected. But of course, I forgot about the fine print and then I was copying and pasting from my iPad and there was a space in the address. Must remember that next time I use groupon.

It's only by reading the comments here that I managed to get there in the end, thanks everyone!
  • Scaredy_Cat_3
    Scaredy_Cat_3 Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    Options
    Please can someone advise me? I have the Groupon voucher and have printed the ecard, but I can't figure out how to transfer the funds onto a proper Starbucks card. Also, is it possible to do this with a brand new card? The bit I'm looking at seems to say the card needs to be registered in a store first, but I would like to load the money onto the card before I go to the store, if that's possible. Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure