🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Problems with Vivatic - warning

Options
2»

Comments

• Grassmonster
    Options
    Hi thiftymanc - I did eventually get a reply from the "contact us" address but after that, I replied via my email to :
    [EMAIL="info@vivatic-sender.com"]info@vivatic-sender.com[/EMAIL]
    The only person's name that I came across was in the header of their first email to me - seemed that my first email had been forwarded to someone called Rob Sedgebeer - he must have bounced it back to customer services - his address is:
    [EMAIL="rob.sedgebeer@marketingvf.com"]rob.sedgebeer@marketingvf.com[/EMAIL]
  • Grassmonster
    Options
    thiftymanc - pm'd you
  • natali_to
    Options
    Hi,

I also have issue with Vivatic. I have completed almost 200 Crowdflower task that were at £0.40 & £0.80, but on my Vivatic account they have been credited as £0.00.

I tried contacting Vivatic through various emails and I have submitted a message through the website but no-one has got in touch with me.:mad:

I have screenshots of the completed number of tasks and my account which I have emailed them but so far no reply.

Does anyone know where or how can I complain? Or if there is anything I can do.

I just want to get paid for the work I have done.

Thanks in advance.
  • Evilyn
    Options
    Hi Natali-to, I thought I had the same problem, then I realised the tasks were 0.40p and 0.80p not 40p and 80p as I had read the icon. I still have a number of 'earnings' marked as 0.00 but my earnings figure is higher than the figure on the dashboard, which kind of ties in. I'm curious to know how they resolve your issue.

Cheers

Linds
  • Mrs_Money
    Mrs_Money Posts: 1,602 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Check out the Vivatic thread on here.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2988486 it tells you a lot about Vivatic!
    If you have reached (or ever do reach I should have said!) the cashout level at Vivatic I would take your money and close your account. Because I didn't log in for a while (fed up with being invited to do surveys that weren't there) Vivatic closed my account which had £13 in it and now won't answer my emails to re-instate my account.
    For any of you who only have pennies in Vivatic, I would close your account and forget it. It's very poorly paid and you risk getting near payout and then losing it all.
  • martyn4764
    Options
    I just do the PL/NVL surveys at a very reasonable £1 each, and have cashed out £75 during each of the last two years, I'm quite happy with Vivatic.
  • FIONATOMANY
    Options
    Toluna are up to thier old tricks on vivatic t imes todaay i have reached theend of a suvey only to discover it conviently timed out. I was using my mac tonight i raerly have a problem with. The survey bugggaerred up my mack to the point i had to hit the off button not a good idea.
  • aminegriffy
    Options
    I'd stay the !!!! out of them , not worth whilst they are tons of other survey websites that pays much more.
    Ipol , vivatic, valued opinion, are all in my black list
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family