We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco - Free day out - 2 vouchers going!
jo1967
Posts: 521 Forumite
Hi
I have two Tescos Free Day Out vouchers which I have no use for.
PM me with your address if you would like!
Jo
I have two Tescos Free Day Out vouchers which I have no use for.
PM me with your address if you would like!
Jo
NEVER ASSUME! :rolleyes:
0
Comments
-
Gone now!!NEVER ASSUME! :rolleyes:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards