As a newbie on this forum...

Options
I would really like to say thanks and buy you all a cyber drink.

I am overwhelmed by the selfless, kind support that posters have shown me over this weekend, now known as my "weekend of realisation"!!

I am certain I would not be here now without this website...I know this sounds dramatic but its true. You saved my life. Thanks.

:T :A :T :A :T :A :T :A

NME xxx

Comments

• sweedart1
    sweedart1 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Here Here!! I agree totally with you NME. I am also new to this forum and the support and advice has been fanstanstic. I think i would have been admitted to some mental asylum without eveyones help. So thank you all.

Sweedart1 x
  • Richard_S
    Richard_S Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    Hey NME,

Martini & Tonic please, go easy on the Tonic; just want something long and luscious while the wine breathes.

Cheers, and hope you enjoy the rest of the bank holiday,

Richard
  • desperate_mum_3
    Options
    without this site I would never have had the nerve to go through with BR but with EVERYONE'S help advice and most of all HUMOUR I got through it , now sitting feet up , debt free , sleeping the whole night through .... so 2nd cyber round is on me !!!
    BR as of 26th April 2007 and feeling 10 years younger :T

If only ex could be sorted as easily :wall:
  • Bakeybadoo
    Bakeybadoo Posts: 810 Forumite
    Options
    :heartpuls I'm feeling the love tonight!
    :: BCSC #71 but now discharged! ::
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    can you feel the luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve!!!!!
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • Broken_hearted
    Broken_hearted Posts: 9,553 Forumite
    Options
    Remember your life is worth more than any debt. Never feel the need to be alone. Good luck with the future.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• Richard_S
    Richard_S Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    Remember your life is worth more than any debt. Never feel the need to be alone. Good luck with the future.

Bh,

You do have some redeeming factors :kiss:
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi NME - MOST of us feel exactly the same as you. I first found this site, through listening to Martin on the radio, when I was staring at a pile of final demands, two court summonses and a disconnection notice from the electricity board.
    The advice that I received, initially on the DFW board and latterly on this sub board, has certainly turned my life around.
    If you still want to buy us that 'virtual' drink, most of us can usually be found in the Bankrupt Inn at the weekend. :beer:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport