How much meat do you eat?

Options
124»

Comments

• StacFace
    StacFace Posts: 370 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    For me it depends if I'm in my uni town buying my own food (buy cheaply so only eat value sausages 2-3 times a month in my evening meal only) or if I'm in my hometown for the holidays with my parents where they buy the food (practically every lunch and evening meal contains meat - they own a butchers and are always bringing home something for tea + we have sliced meat for sandwiches).
  • Gordon_the_Moron
    Options
    I know (and am friends with and work with) so many people who simply cannot eat wheat. It irritates their bowels so badly. Google "coeliacs"......

You know what? I've never met anyone who "cannot" eat meat.

Wheat can affect you badly if you are intolerant to it, it doesn't everybody. It is perfectly possible to eat a wheat free vegetarian diet if you want to.
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • heartbreak_star
    heartbreak_star Posts: 8,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I eat meat at least once a day, often twice, and will sometimes snack on it too (jerky).

I don't eat pasta, bread, or any other refined carbs.

I've never felt better :)

I'm quite savvy about bulking out meals - chilli has lots of beans in, stir fries lots of onions and peppers etc - but I eat a high protein diet because it suits me.

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport