We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Decorative bird cage
Fuzzy_Duck
Posts: 1,594 Forumite
Hi,
I am looking for a decorative bird cage to house a bird sculpture in, so I need one with a door. Has anyone seen these in shops or online? I've found some tea light ones on eBay but not sure the door would be big enough.
I realise this is a bit of a weird one so any help would be most appreciated
I've rather buy in person to be sure the cage and door is big enough, but beggars can't be choosers!
I am looking for a decorative bird cage to house a bird sculpture in, so I need one with a door. Has anyone seen these in shops or online? I've found some tea light ones on eBay but not sure the door would be big enough.
I realise this is a bit of a weird one so any help would be most appreciated
0
Comments
-
0
-
0
-
I've seen them in several garden centres, might be useful to try your nearest.0
-
Thanks all, I will take a look at the links you've given me
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
