We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
HELP! Ice cream makers
monstermash
Posts: 43 Forumite
Help
Im looking to buy a ice cream maker but I dont know where to start and which one is the best machine.
I would like one with a freezer unit so I don't have to freeze the bowl for hours, I know they are roughly about £200-£300 but if anyone could recommend me one and then if anyone knows of any ice cream makers on sale or at a great price please let me know.
Cheers..
Im looking to buy a ice cream maker but I dont know where to start and which one is the best machine.
I would like one with a freezer unit so I don't have to freeze the bowl for hours, I know they are roughly about £200-£300 but if anyone could recommend me one and then if anyone knows of any ice cream makers on sale or at a great price please let me know.
Cheers..
0
Comments
-
You might want to post on the O/S board as well as I'm sure a few people there make their own ice cream.0
-
-
Which? 01/06/2005
Ice cream makers
% test score
Best Buys:
Magimix Gelato Chef 2200 £225 81%
Panasonic BH-941P £35???????? 78%
Gaggia Gelatiera £250 77%0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards