Nectar Adpoints Challenge

Comments

• cardi80
    cardi80 Posts: 426 Forumite
    I got an email for ad of the week, it was glitchy but then credited me 115 points!
  • aliwali
    aliwali Posts: 407 Forumite
    cardi80 wrote: »
    I got an email for ad of the week, it was glitchy but then credited me 115 points!

Me too! I had to say I was watching about 9 times in a 55 second ad.
    Fashion on a ration 0 of 66
  • bpjames
    bpjames Posts: 18 Forumite
    Well I just want to ask small question to members. I've still not received my signing up bonus any idea what I should do?
  • after another day with no adds i have sent an email so we shall see what they say.
  • guestman
    guestman Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    ive got £206 worth of points now since x-mas so anything I get extra now is a bonus really as they have gone rubbish now and wont bother with them next year
  • this is the response i got
    Dear Nectar Adpoints Member,
    Many thanks for being an avid collector of Nectar Adpoints!
    New Ads are coming onto Adpoints all the time. Some Ads will only offer a limited number of Views, and so will only be shown for a limited period. But also, these may return to your carousel again some days later, giving you the opportunity to View for additional points. Other Ads may offer points when you View them two, three of four times.
    The thing to do is to come and visit the site regularly and often and check your Carousel, as things are always changing! You will always be able to see how many points are available for you to collect from an Ad (a total of Views, questions and click thrus), from the +number in the top left of each thumbnail image. If your carousel is showing all thumbnails with +0, or there are no thumbnails visible at all, do please try back later, as more points-collecting opportunities are being posted all the time!
    Please remember that although 250 points is the maximum you can collect in any week, points are subject to availability - so the total you can actually collect in a week may be less than this.
    Best regards,
    Adpoints Customer Support
  • cheexy
    cheexy Posts: 454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just joined Nectar Adpoints. Never knew that this existed. Got 155 points and my 100 bonus points. Also installed the tool bar and got another 100 points. This is a total 355 points within an hour. Thanks for flagging this. I will visit the site weekly to get more points.
    £47605.33 outstanding in C.C (£8000 Interest free till January 2025)
  • I used to enjoy Adpoints but I hate the new design. The videos stutter even though I'm on fibre broadband and I keep missing prompts because I can't see them - too much purple everywhere so they blend into the background. It's not easy to see which videos you've got that will give you points anymore and I'm not getting many points now either. It took me ages to work out why none of the extra points links worked. I much preferred the old site, I rarely had problems with that.
    I wish companies would stop changing things just for the sake of it. If it works, leave well alone.
  • skipton
    skipton Posts: 676 Forumite
    tansycat wrote: »
    I used to enjoy Adpoints but I hate the new design. The videos stutter even though I'm on fibre broadband and I keep missing prompts because I can't see them - too much purple everywhere so they blend into the background. It's not easy to see which videos you've got that will give you points anymore and I'm not getting many points now either. It took me ages to work out why none of the extra points links worked. I much preferred the old site, I rarely had problems with that.
    I wish companies would stop changing things just for the sake of it. If it works, leave well alone.

Me too. Why are none of the extra points working? I clicked on an email for bonus points and instead of 18 points I got 4!

I hate the new prompts too.I've watched some ads 3 or 4 times because I've missed them. I'm beginning to think this is going nowhere.
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Only 32 points for me this week. :(
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts