Survey questions

Options
Hi,
Has anyone had a problem logging in to panalbase today please?
Also has anyone been paid for digital trends surveys...it states the the payment goes into the paypal account within a few days but I have not got ityet. Has anyone been paid for the browser add on?
Sorry, one more question....can you run more than one browser add on at a time?
Thank you for any help, this is all new!
Munnymonsta

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just logged on to Panelbase fine
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just joined but can't find where I put the sms validation code does anyone know thanks
  • stumpy1959
    Options
    I joined digital trends ,they sent me an email to say Id passed my month and would get £15 paid into my paypal account but that was 2 weeks ago and nothing !!!!!
  • stumpy1959
    Options
    Ive not been paid by digital trends either tried to get in contact but you cant !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    Also has anyone been paid for digital trends surveys...it states the the payment goes into the paypal account within a few days but I have not got ityet. Has anyone been paid for the browser add on?
    Sorry, one more question....can you run more than one browser add on at a time?

I've had a few payments from digital trends for surveys and also a £9 payment, which must relate to the add-on.
  • Munnymonsta
    Munnymonsta Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    gb12345 wrote: »
    I've had a few payments from digital trends for surveys and also a £9 payment, which must relate to the add-on.

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, I guess I will just have to wait.
    How long have you had the add on for? Have you just got the one add on or do you run others at the same time?
    Thanks,
    Munnymonsta
  • Munnymonsta
    Options
    stumpy1959 wrote: »
    I joined digital trends ,they sent me an email to say Id passed my month and would get £15 paid into my paypal account but that was 2 weeks ago and nothing !!!!!

Hi,
    Maybe we just have to wait a while longer. I will let you know when I get mine,
    Munnymonsta
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, I guess I will just have to wait.
    How long have you had the add on for? Have you just got the one add on or do you run others at the same time?
    Thanks,
    Munnymonsta

I installed it sometime in April.

I just have the one add in and I only use it on IE, which is not my main browser - so I just start up IE occasionally and visit a couple of news or shopping websites.
  • malihat
    malihat Posts: 133 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I installed the add-on in the beginning of this month, so no payment due yet. I completed 2 surveys on the 7th, and got paid on the 28th.
    Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.
    -Albert Schweitzer
  • Munnymonsta
    Options
    stumpy1959 wrote: »
    Ive not been paid by digital trends either tried to get in contact but you cant !!!!!!!!!!!!

There is an email address, have you tried it? [EMAIL="digitaltrends@ssisurveys.com"]digitaltrends@ssisurveys.com[/EMAIL]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure