Just for this weekend...

Options
I am going to try to forget that I am in the mess that I am. I am going to try to just enjoy myself (no, not spending too much:rolleyes: ) and make the most of my last bank holiday before I go bk.

Anyone else??

Comments

• seven-day-weekend
    seven-day-weekend Posts: 36,755 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Have a good Bank Holiday!
    (AKA HRH_MUngo)
    Member #10 of £2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
  • allofadither
    allofadither Posts: 543 Forumite
    Options
    Dont know abuoght forgetting abought BR for the bank holiday but im packing the kids of to my mothers for the WEEK:D she lives on the east coast so they get a week at the seaside and me and the OH get a week off from being parents, piece and quiet for a whole week YES!!!!!!!!!!! :j :j :j :j :D

Packing the kids off eh :p ...kept that quiet didn't you! Don't suppose your mothers has space for two more:rotfl:
  • desperate_mum_3
    Options
    well i'm the opposite ... i went BR and this will be the first bank holiday that i will actually have money to spend on fun rather than bills as on my SOA i put down for treats for kids ..... sod the weather lets all have fun .....
    BR as of 26th April 2007 and feeling 10 years younger :T

If only ex could be sorted as easily :wall:
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Mike_St_Helens Posts: 3,414 Forumite
    Options
    To NOT mention BR or anything to do with it would be great......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure