Ecover/Method

Hi,

Does anyone know the best places (i.e. cheapest) online to buy Ecover/Method cleaning products? I currently buy from a supermarket, and wondered if there are cheaper places out there, maybe buying in larger quantities?

Replies

• ashfan83ashfan83 Forumite
    73 Posts
    Well as no one replied I placed an order via Nectar e shops to Ethical Superstore, they sell items in a lot larger quantities than the supermarket at a bit of a discount.
  • EricMearsEricMears Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    ashfan83 wrote: »
    Well as no one replied I placed an order via Nectar e shops to Ethical Superstore, they sell items in a lot larger quantities than the supermarket at a bit of a discount.

Wherever you buy Ecover products, suggest that you dilute them before use. Their washing up liquid for example is so 'thick & gloopy' that a gentle squeeze gives you far more than you need.
    NE Derbyshire.
    4kWp S Facing 17.5deg slope (dormer roof).
    BEV : Nissan Leaf e+
  • Ben84Ben84 Forumite
    3.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    ashfan83 wrote: »

I sometimes order things from ethicalsuperstore, they've always given a good service. Keep an eye out for their offers however, as they often have 20% off everything for example. They send me emails to tell me when they have an offer.

Also, ecover and method are fairly expensive brands. I usually buy dri-pak, bio-d or faith in nature products, which are all good eco products and cost much less. Buying the 5 liter bottles of washing up liquid and dishwasher gel saves plastic and money too when compared to buying small bottles.
  • havaskahavaska Forumite
    12 Posts
    It's also worth noting, that Tesco have their own brand eco washing up liquids - it doesn't have any tesco branding on it though, but it's called 'Naturally Powered'. It's cheaper than Ecover or Method anyway, and better for the environment as it's actually made in the UK unlike the other two.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides