We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Brother Outlet Store
Lyrrad
Posts: 180 Forumite
Hi
I'm sure it's here somewhere, but just in case some don't know all Brother products come supplied with FULL toner.
There are 'buy it now items' but deals can also be had here too.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Brother-Outlet-Store
I've bought 4 of their printers in this manner and they come delivered in a 'new condition'
I'm sure it's here somewhere, but just in case some don't know all Brother products come supplied with FULL toner.
There are 'buy it now items' but deals can also be had here too.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Brother-Outlet-Store
I've bought 4 of their printers in this manner and they come delivered in a 'new condition'
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards