OR interview

Options
hi everyone :hello: just wondering how long you all waited after your bankruptcy date before you had the or telephone interview? still cant relax till i have got this out the way thanks

Comments

• wherediditallgo
    wherediditallgo Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    Options
    It could be anything from 3-6 weeks. It's in the OR's interest to resolve your case asap, but they do have to send out certain letters eg ones to your bank to tell them you're BR & that alone can take 2 weeks. Also, they may need to get copies of your bank statements or other info. It took them a month to ring me for a telephone interview, & they sent out a letter advising me of my IPA the same day. Not everyone gets a telephone interview - some people are called to the OR's office for a face-to-face one: it depends on the circumstances of your case.

I know it's hard to relax until the OR part is out of the way, but you'll have to try to keep yourself busy. :)
  • Remmer
    Remmer Posts: 220 Forumite
    Options
    Twas 2 days after the deed for me. Depends how busy they are
    BR 18 Oct 2006 Discharged 16 April 2007 :T
  • chimaera_2
    chimaera_2 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    Mine took approx 5 weeks from the court date ( mid Jan '07) to the telephone interview (late Feb '07).

Also it took 4 weeks for them to send the letter saying when the telephone interview would be. I did not recieve any call from the OR office before then confirming anything.

Chimaera
    BR - late January 2007

Early Discharge - early August 2007 (6 months 2 days)
  • NekoZombie
    NekoZombie Posts: 1,664 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Two weeks from bankruptcy date, but letters were only sent to my creditors (including the banks) last week.
    BCSC Member 70:j
  • uther_2
    uther_2 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    3 weeks after Br for our telephone interview.
  • wherediditallgo
    wherediditallgo Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    Options
    NekoZombie wrote: »
    Two weeks from bankruptcy date, but letters were only sent to my creditors (including the banks) last week.
    Gosh, yours took ages, Neko. You went BR the day before me! :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport