Swap your old handcream for a free Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Therapy 25g

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
9 replies 3.1K views
sexylulubellesexylulubelle Forumite
1.1K Posts
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Details here:

http://www.crabtree-evelyn.co.uk/

hth :j
LOVE isn't finding someone you can live with. It's finding someone you can't live WITHOUT :heart:

Replies

• SeakaySeakay Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    24th -27th May only
  • sam042013sam042013 Forumite
    33 Posts
    I love Crabtree! It really softens my skin. Thanks for posting. :)
  • horsechestnuthorsechestnut Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    No store near Liverpool.
  • ozma83ozma83 Forumite
    475 Posts
    Oh thanks for this! I hope they won't be all gone in 1 hour :(
    London Fashion Week tickets, Clinique Facial treatment set (I see it as a win :P) Mario Power Tennis Wii game, Aura by Swaroski perfume, Theatre Tickets to 'A woman alone' :T, £1000 with Kerrang's Scream4Cash, Links of London Wedding Themed Bracelet, Chipmunk O2 launch party tickets, Adidas All In gig tickets, Water For Elephants Double Bill tix
  • ForgetfulForgetful Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    thought theres one at Trafford Center....but not on list...so maybe I wrong!!
  • JabeyJabey Forumite
    12 Posts
    my god how awkward was doing this.

it was a bustling saturday shopping day everywhere EXCEPT the crabtree and evelyn shop today so the pushy sales lady pounced on me as soon as i entered her deserted shop, pulling me here and there to sniff Every Single lotion she had in stock.

how awkward was it when they realised i just wanted to do the free handcream swap...
    jeeezus grab your free handlotions and get the heck out of there ladies
  • AvaBelleAvaBelle Forumite
    99 Posts
    Thanks OP - picked this up today. 4 different options and I picked rosewater :)
    Crazy Clothes Challenge 2016 - Jan £3.99/£250
  • ozma83ozma83 Forumite
    475 Posts
    I got mine and there was no awkwardness at all :) swapped it for a nasty handcream full of petroleum I had bought ages ago and hardly used! Result...
    London Fashion Week tickets, Clinique Facial treatment set (I see it as a win :P) Mario Power Tennis Wii game, Aura by Swaroski perfume, Theatre Tickets to 'A woman alone' :T, £1000 with Kerrang's Scream4Cash, Links of London Wedding Themed Bracelet, Chipmunk O2 launch party tickets, Adidas All In gig tickets, Water For Elephants Double Bill tix
  • CrazyangelCrazyangel Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks OP, I used it too - chose from a selection of about 4 different creams and handed in a near-empty bottle that I'd squeezed the majority of into another tub!

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack :j
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals