We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Little help, pretty pretty please!
swebber
Posts: 87 Forumite
Hello,
I'd like some opinions prettty pretty please.
House valued at £150,000
Mortgage £88,000
New partner earning £18,000 a year
Me earning £13,500
Ok issue, I have only just started this new job and on a probationary period for 3mnths and won't be permenent for 6 mnths
Can anybody think of somewhere, that would give us a mortgage???
I only have a few months, before my financial agreement with my ex (owns half the house) kicks in and I have to get his name off.
Can keep looking for a perm job, but it's taken me 3mnths and more jo interviews and applications, than I thought possble for oe person to fill out. Really hard for someone without many quals to get a job here.
So anyways I like this job and want to stay, but can I get the Mortgage?
I'd like some opinions prettty pretty please.
House valued at £150,000
Mortgage £88,000
New partner earning £18,000 a year
Me earning £13,500
Ok issue, I have only just started this new job and on a probationary period for 3mnths and won't be permenent for 6 mnths
Can anybody think of somewhere, that would give us a mortgage???
I only have a few months, before my financial agreement with my ex (owns half the house) kicks in and I have to get his name off.
Can keep looking for a perm job, but it's taken me 3mnths and more jo interviews and applications, than I thought possble for oe person to fill out. Really hard for someone without many quals to get a job here.
So anyways I like this job and want to stay, but can I get the Mortgage?
0
Comments
-
seems a fairly straight forward case.
I can't list companies as I do not know your circumstances but of you go and see a mortgage broker it shouldn't be a huge problem.
MicI am a Mortgage AdviserYou should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards