We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Arctic Monkeys new cd £5.99
parkside_stroller
Posts: 425 Forumite
4 day sale on latest Arctic Monkeys cd Favourite Worst Nightmares. Direct link to product click here
www.bangcd.com
I know some people have said elsewhere on the boards that they've had a bad experience with bangcd but I've never had any problems. I bought this cd for £6.99 last week from bangcd and received it within 5 days. They ship from Singapore.
Other items reduced in price too it seems.
www.bangcd.com
I know some people have said elsewhere on the boards that they've had a bad experience with bangcd but I've never had any problems. I bought this cd for £6.99 last week from bangcd and received it within 5 days. They ship from Singapore.
Other items reduced in price too it seems.
0
Comments
-
Likewise - never a problem and have ordered a few times...
Being bored is so boring Im bored of it... :rotfl:0 -
thanks for this0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards