We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Discount card for food at train stations
Lorne
Posts: 770 Forumite
Apologies if this has already been posted, couldn't find it!
I got sent this link yesterday
The bite card gives you 20% off food at train stations
http://www.bitecard.co.uk/
I've signed up but won't get my card for 14 days so can't feedback on whether it works or not.
Lorne
I got sent this link yesterday
The bite card gives you 20% off food at train stations
http://www.bitecard.co.uk/
I've signed up but won't get my card for 14 days so can't feedback on whether it works or not.
Lorne
Thanks for the advice Martin! :money:
Member no. 920 - Proud to be dealing with our debts
0
Comments
-
i've got one and it works fine0
-
hedgehogpenguin wrote: »i've got one and it works fine
Me too! I use it every week.0 -
Excellent, looking forward to getting my card!Thanks for the advice Martin! :money:Member no. 920 - Proud to be dealing with our debts0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards