edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in England
2 replies 2.4K views
Cpu2007Cpu2007 Forumite
712 Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in England
I hope someone can help me here.
I was looking for a good hair salon but that is cheap; I could find a few in Manchester with people talking about it and giving feedbacks but while searching, I didn't find anything about Rochdale(not surprised as is a small city).

So can anyone recommend good salons that are not too expensive (less than £15)

PS: I came across Leedon hair studio and their prices seem reasonable but no feed-back. If anyone can provide any feedback about it...

Thanks

Replies

• DomRavioliDomRavioli
    3.1K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there :)

I'd recommend having a look in castleton, there's the hair care centre (they're great - on manchester road near the co-op shop), and theres a barbers in the centre of the village.

I'd stay away from leedon hair on Oldham road, they butchered both mine and my ex's hair so badly its taken 8 months to sort out with monthly hair appointments with my regular salon (she only does women's hair)

And Rochdale is a town chicken, not a city. Try googling in the postal code areas (OL16, OL11, OL12)
  • Greenqueen_2Greenqueen_2 Forumite
    375 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Can you get to Bury? Just inside the main entrance of the Millgate centre (by the bus station) there is a hair place that does both men and women. I think its £5 for men and £7 for ladies. Kids are less. Unfortunately they dont have sinks so they dont do washing, colouring, perms etc. But if you only need cutting it is unbeatable. No appointment necessary.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals