MSE News: Tesco Clubcard voucher exchange to relaunch: full details

2»

Replies

• no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that these exchange vouchers were recredited if unspent, back to the original points value - not the doubled up.
    While I might be the fool here, I want to warn other. I recall having a number of these things last christmas, the products I ordered were not delivered oos so I assumed...

Anyhow. I don't want anyone else to fall foul of my sillyness. The onus :D (as always) is on you to spend every one of them - or lose them.

Correct, once you convert your vouchers into Exchange (they are used), the Exchange ones need to be used by the expiry date.
    Tesco can not guarantee everything wanted will be available, so please have a 'Plan B'. Moreover, make sure you order in-store for items off the shelve, or on-line - 'Direct' for something to order.
    When, in doubt - read the information and T & Cs.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • kazziokazzio Forumite
    1 Post
    I have recently found some rewards that are way out of date but were worth £100 - would they re-new them if I tried to send them back?
  • no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    kazzio wrote: »
    I have recently found some rewards that are way out of date but were worth £100 - would they re-new them if I tried to send them back?

Do you mean the cash vouchers, or the 'Reward' (hotels, days-out, etc.) tokens?

If the former, 'phone if they ran out of date earlier this year, you'll probably get the points back, the latter - no.
    What do you mean by "way out of date"?
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES