We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Every Little Inspirational Thought Evokes (Savings)

1…5657596162…989

Comments

  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Time for bed :eek:
    Goodnight All :wave:
    Stubby dont let DM lead you astray :eek:
    fc too late for you :p :grouphug: ;)

    oh well :o:rotfl::rotfl:
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    A classic, oh is it just!!!! (but we are going to have to learn on your links, but wont say anything on the main board, ;))

    ok, so Im still learning you tube. Ive got past the talking orange, and my DS2s hundred crap videos:eek: on there....Im genuinely shocked that he has made that many videos :eek:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    fairclaire wrote: »
    oh well :o:rotfl::rotfl:

    Never mind. :rotfl:
    Saw these last year, better (well I thought so) than the main act!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2aMaMkDwTA
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,978 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    fairclaire wrote: »
    well you can't do stone roses without the best ever stone roses song :D

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M0whFVTxZs8
    davemorton wrote: »

    Good night fc, dm and all others on the night shift!
    I'll do one more post if I may before I turn in.
    Soulsavers- Revival
    Thanks for the good music posts!:beer:
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    fairclaire wrote: »
    ok, so Im still learning you tube. Ive got past the talking orange, and my DS2s hundred crap videos:eek: on there....Im genuinely shocked that he has made that many videos :eek:

    As I am sure that he will be shocked that his mam has made so many ;)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    davemorton wrote: »
    Never mind. :rotfl:
    Saw these last year, better (well I thought so) than the main act!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2aMaMkDwTA

    That's my era, are you sure you were not telling porkies the other night about how old you are? :rotfl:
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    zagubov wrote: »
    Good night fc, dm and all others on the night shift!
    I'll do one more post if I may before I turn in.
    Soulsavers- Revival
    Thanks for the good music posts!:beer:

    Night Zag, sleep well.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    That's my era, are you sure you were not telling porkies the other night about how old you are? :rotfl:

    Maths was never my strong point.... but I am younger than FC ;) (had an older borther, well still do but you know what I mean)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Oh, I keep coming back to this one, and I shouldnt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Its my guilty pleasure!
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.