🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

RBS Loan

Options
magee737
magee737 Posts: 85 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Basically applied for a few loans without any luck, i dont see why i have any problems as my credit rating is 790 and 1 late payment in the past 3 years. So i applied at my bank (RBS) who have agreed to the loan in principle. What are the chances of them making a you turn on there decision?

Comments

• mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 287 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,

A decision in principle means that providing what you have said in the application matches up with facts (ie: salary you stated is seen in your bank account etc) there shouldn't be any problems. A credit check will be done upon the application and before the A.I.P. is given.

Do you bank with RBS?
  • magee737
    Options
    Yes i do, but its a joint application with the wife and they have asked for some documents to be sent on her behalf.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 287 Forumite
    Options
    Providing all the docs match up with what you put on the application and her ID is ok, there should be no problems.
  • magee737
    Options
    Ok, Lovely.

Cheers mate
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing