🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

150, 000 Douwe Egberts rich toffee aroma of Smooth Caramel flavoured coffee F/B

Options
2»

Comments

• mrbrightside842
    Options
    Free sample on their FB page.
  • bogwart
    bogwart Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    I hate these promotions that necessitate joining Facebook. That shower will never see my details and I think it is reprehensible of companies who will only promote via Facebook to exclude people like me. They go immediately into my 'ban' bin, and so lose out twice.
  • MoneySavingVal
    Options
    Ooh lovely, thank you! :)
  • shirley16anne
    Options
    "I love coffee"
  • Rainbowchild
    Options
    Thanks op :)
  • Aniallation
    Options
    This arrived today along with a 50p off coupon (will use this as I buy this coffee anyway), and a recipe card for iced coffee and a cake.

Enjoyed drinking this whilst painting my window at home, thanks for the post!
  • johnnierush102
    Options
    I am BIG coffee fan. Thanks for that!
  • Hezzawithkids
    Options
    bogwart wrote: »
    I hate these promotions that necessitate joining Facebook. That shower will never see my details and I think it is reprehensible of companies who will only promote via Facebook to exclude people like me. They go immediately into my 'ban' bin, and so lose out twice.

Well I just clicked on the link in mrbrightside's post and managed to request a sample without even needing to log into FB let alone L&S anything.
    £2 Savers Club 2016 #21 £14/£250
    £2 Savers Club 2015 #8 £250£200 :j

Proud to be an OU graduate :j :j

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
  • Mrs_Rachel_Trelfa
    Options
    Mine came yesterday with coupon. Hubby is happy and it will save him a trip to Starbucks in his lunch break at work thanks op
    House purchased November 2013
    Original MF Date: January 2045 - £104,400
    Current MF Date: April 2030- £48,719. 75
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business