Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Options
    Another non crediting daily survey :(

I have been credited in the past for submitting a ticket, but that doesn't help me reach the target.

Fail
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • frooglefraggle
    Options
    woke p to the 100 sb daily goal, was absolutely dreading it until my search gave me 33sb feeling a whole lot more atchievable now today!

STILL ON TRACK! and 11/11 for the daily target.... aiming to get to the 14 day and one week this month as away for 5 days at the end of month and i know i will not have any phone signal as going to the back of beyond lol :0
    1% challenge £2015.50 = £20.16
    Make £2.50 a day £80.82/77.50
    Sealed pot opening Nov 2018: ???
    Going back to being to basics. And penny pinching in 2018 This will be my year 😘
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    got a DS again and was credited, a song people one, and got the 14sb collectors bill.....on the downside i have defiantly split up with my boyfriend :( gutted and have 2 upset children....
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • TakeNoRoses
    Options
    kayester wrote: »
    got a DS again and was credited, a song people one, and got the 14sb collectors bill.....on the downside i have defiantly split up with my boyfriend :( gutted and have 2 upset children....

:( Keep your chin up!
    LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED (21yo): Proud owner of 24 magical acres! :T :j
    LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED (23yo): Got my horse lorry. :D
    NEW LIFE GOAL: 1. Own a house with land and my own sandschool. 2. Retire early (if I want to:rotfl:).
  • Blackpepper1
    Options
    Watch out on DS about Comparison websites took ages to complete then right at the end it disqualifies me.
    Don't bother with it if you come across it.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • Mark7724
    Mark7724 Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kayester wrote: »

Really sorry to hear your bad news, I hope things start to get better for you
  • footballgirl07
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Kayester :( Really hope things turn a corner for you and your kids soon :(
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • gemnomnom
    gemnomnom Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all. Good news - SponsorPay credited the 'win 3000 apple package' and 'rewards tv' offers. They're contacting jackpot city to give me credits too. Can be up to 3 weeks though :S

Current total - 10,031. I'm working abroad with no laptop (just a flash-unfriendly iPad) for 5 weeks though... So going to seriously dwindle (no toolbar, NOSO, surveys which play a video, maybe videos and games..!)

Hope everyone's SB day is going well though.
  • MadHatterSCFC
    Options
    [QUOTE=
    Current total - 10,031. I'm working abroad with no laptop (just a flash-unfriendly iPad) for 5 weeks though... So going to seriously dwindle (no toolbar, NOSO, surveys which play a video, maybe videos and games..!)

[/QUOTE]

Just tested and works on iphone so should on your ipad too.

Puffin Browser from the app store think it costs £1.99 but has flashed installed. Plays flash videos fine, shows my toolbar as well when I log in and I am in fact now playing Hook A Duck :) although with great difficulty.

Also has the option to use a onscreen keyboard and mouse pad. Might be worth it over the 5 weeks.
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    gemnomnom wrote: »
    Good morning all. Good news - SponsorPay credited the 'win 3000 apple package' and 'rewards tv' offers. They're contacting jackpot city to give me credits too. Can be up to 3 weeks though :S

Hope everyone's SB day is going well though.

I didn't think SB would work abroad as our set up is for the UK?

Didnt someone say in Ireland the only thing on offer was SBTV?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure