vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    oops sorry Physic Teabag - thanks
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Target met fairly easily today thanks to a SongPeople TS for 88SB, still going to look for a DS later though.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Any ideas how to speed up Sandboxie ? Taking 20 mins to load Supersonic wall up and no offers seem to open on there. This is getting frustrating
  • maxiamus
    maxiamus Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    Tales of the solaris,just email needed & credited 12sb instantly, on supersonic.
  • maxiamus
    maxiamus Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have this. I suddenly have a 70SB credit for a daily survey but I haven't done one today and its not from yesterday as I got credited for that one straight away.
    They are showing 2 different dates anyway. Just wondering if others have suddenly got credit for things they haven't done??

Not that I'm complaining if SB are feeling generous. :rotfl:

I got this too, was great to log on & find i hardly had to do anything to meet the target today lol
  • Genmod55
    Genmod55 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone successfully done The Apple Tree for 26SB on Sometrics wall? I did it a few days ago and after not crediting I put in a ticket. Got an blank email back to which I attached my proof and sent back. I subsequently got another blank email from them entitled "Your request for Apple Tree is now closed". I checked and no credit in my account but on the wall it has gone from pending to completed.

So I sent them another email explaining that I still hadn't been credited - got another blank one back with the same title! :mad: Do they not actually respond to emails properly? It seems rather rude just to send a blank message - does everyone else have the same problem?
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    I copied and pasted this from Nick on FB earlier.....re watching SBTV.

Swagbucks UK so, as i thought, you do NOT get warned for watching too much SBTV. you only get warned if the way you are watching it causes red flags. So, to be clear, you cannot and will not be warned for watching too much SBTV. Steven i cant discuss your case in public but if you want to DM me we can discuss.24 minutes ago · Like · 1

So there you have it. Clear as mud.:cool:

Now.....how do YOU watch SBTV ? Personally I use the eyes method. Works for me.
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2013 at 9:26PM
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »
    I copied and pasted this from Nick on FB earlier.....re watching SBTV.

So there you have it. Clear as mud.:cool:

Now.....how do YOU watch SBTV ? Personally I use the eyes method. Works for me.

I think one thing some people may be getting caught on is doing 2 things on the site at the same time ... ie sbtv in one tab and searching in another, or looking at offers while watching sbtv ... would be easy for their server/system to pick up such things and i have seen posts here where people have said that they missed a captula while doing offers.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2013 at 9:26PM
    Options
    This is Nick (Swagbucks UK) Official reply to my question about can we be flagged for watching too much SBTV. Interestingly I can no longer find the post.

https://www.facebook.com/SwagbucksUK/posts/680503895299894?comment_id=93430979&offset=0&total_comments=8

In case it gets deleted permanently, this is what it says:-

"Swagbucks UK so, as i thought, you do NOT get warned for watching too much SBTV. you only get warned if the way you are watching it causes red flags. So, to be clear, you cannot and will not be warned for watching too much SBTV."

I have replied:-

Thanks for the clarification, Nick, that 'you do NOT get warned for watching too much SBTV and that you only get warned if the way you are watching it causes red flags'. Obviously they will not let you say what causes the so-called red flags apart from the three things that are detailed in the Do's and Don'ts, but two more questions:- 1) 'how does one prove to whoever is sitting in compliance with these red flags that you are not using unauthorized methods of viewing?' and 2) 'are we or are we not allowed to move onto another video when the meter moves on ie. do we have to watch each video in full?'

Edit - Sorry milo - didn't see your post above
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Genmod55
    Genmod55 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Options
    Two new videos to watch on PL for 2 SB each. Might help someone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure