Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    I never said it wasn't censorship

I was saying about the difference between "hiding from timeline" as opposed to "deleting from timeline permanently"

Mere technicality. Both modes have the same effect - to hide negativity on the page.

Well, ho-hum. I haven't made anything the last few days - 0 swagbucks. On double stuff day I made 60 sb. Usually I make 20*. So why's my personalised target 100 sb I wonder?

*From games, poll, NOSO, search win...... Surveys, offers and tasks I do on other sites for more £.
  • Munchkin21
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the thread today and been interested in the personal target debate. My target has been 90 the last 3 days and I haven't managed to make it as I've had no surveys!

Then today, mine is 100! I don't know how they can say these are personalised targets as if I can't get 90 on a week day, how can I get 100 on the weekend! I've got 44 so far today, and I'm getting a little fed up of the site and the lack of earning opportunities. I wouldn't mind high targets if you could actually do things to earn that amount!

Some of you have mentioned neobux, I'm planning to give that a go if anyone wants to send a referral link.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Munchkin21 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the thread today and been interested in the personal target debate. My target has been 90 the last 3 days and I haven't managed to make it as I've had no surveys!

Then today, mine is 100! I don't know how they can say these are personalised targets as if I can't get 90 on a week day, how can I get 100 on the weekend! I've got 44 so far today, and I'm getting a little fed up of the site and the lack of earning opportunities. I wouldn't mind high targets if you could actually do things to earn that amount!

Some of you have mentioned neobux, I'm planning to give that a go if anyone wants to send a referral link.

Munchkin, Swagbucks UK call it 'incentivising' although I can't for the life of me work out their logic
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but there's a survey on Sponsorpay about energy drinks for 36 sb which credits straight away - there are not many left though
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That energy drink quiz DQ'd me, but I'm afraid I can't remember why so can't help anyone with it. I need 7 more to make target. Done games and the usual plus a PL survey. I've done a DS but it didn't credit.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • paulshorse
    Options
    I would have hit the target by now if it had been a normal weekend with a 70sb target. As it is I've got to try to find another 30sb and to be honest I just can't be bothered. So it looks like I won't get the daily goal for the first time in 10 months
    2014 goal £180/600
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    With regards to the targets I have got one today of 90, probably not going to happen though...!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but there's a survey on Sponsorpay about energy drinks for 36 sb which credits straight away - there are not many left though

I did this at 5:30 and it has not credited - have screenshots, tho SB don't work a weekend I may put ticket in for them to deal with Monday, along with some other non credits.
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I would have hit the target by now if it had been a normal weekend with a 70sb target. As it is I've got to try to find another 30sb and to be honest I just can't be bothered. So it looks like I won't get the daily goal for the first time in 10 months

23/80 for me (might be 33 if I can be bothered with games) so might miss target too. No surveys wanting me on Inbox Pounds either.

EDIT: Almost had a DS, with tick box options too, but it came up with a juicer error.
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ah, it's just occured to me that the two codes for today and tomorrow before 8am will get me to target. Phew. No SBTV. Although.... will I be up before 8am??? Maybe just one round!
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    I completed a long survey around 2 months ago for 400sb, left it 6 weeks as they suggested, sent claim in with survey number and screen shot of completion page saying my data had been sent etc. They are dismissing it saying my data never got to them and they wont pay, sent same email twice to me after i complained. Is there anything else I can do? bit miffed as it took me over an hour to do survey and I have proof of completion
    Thanks guys

Sadly not, this has happened to me on numerous occasions and I just keep getting the same copy-pasted response along the lines of "Yeah, that happens sometimes. Sorry!" Even after pestering them with multiple responses, the best I've ever got is 20sb "Goodwill gesture." It's infuriating!

I find Peanut Labs help the best, they credit you even if they can't find your data, if you can provide a screenshot.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure