Wages paid into frozen business bank account. Please help

Hi my company has recently been struck off the companies register as I failed to file my annual accounts so my business bank account (HSBC) has been frozen with any money being passed onto the Treasury Solicitor.

It was cheaper for me to set up a new ltd company under a different company name so iv gone ahead and done that with a new bank account at a different bank (natwest). Unfortunately who I get my work off has paid me by 'bacs' today to be cleared in my old bank account tomorrow.

My question is will this moeny going into it be declined and go back to the people paying me so that they can pay me into my new bank, or will this money go into my bank and be passed onto the Treasury Solicitor.

Is there anything I can do to get this money?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides