Nivea 'Dare to Dip' free samples - needs facebook

Options
Xavirez
Xavirez Posts: 8 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
Official MoneySavingExpert insert: You'll need Facebook to be able to get this one. Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/niveauk/app_556512094372079
Nivea hasn't been able to confirm how many of the 55,000 samples are remaining but we'll update you here once we have an answer.

Thanks to Xavirez for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Hi recieved an email today as follows:

daretodip is about inspiring women to come together and defeat that dreaded first bikini reveal of the year. It's about the fact that NIVEA skin care makes you look and feel great, so you’ll have the confidence to be more daring. So we want women everywhere to join us this summer, get their bikinis on and dare to dip.

To get started, make your pledge to take your first dip of the summer with NIVEA. Whether you come along to one of our events, or just head to the beach with a group of friends, sign up and we’ll send you a NIVEA daretodip kit to help you look and feel fabulous for it.

Sorry can't post link as I'm a newbie :eek:

But its on Niveas facebook page under "Dare to Dip", maybe someone else can post link?

Cheers

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks OP we all have a good chance as there are 55,000 kits on a 1st come 1st served basis :j
    1. he giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Beiersdorf UK Ltd, their agents or families or anyone else connected with the promotion.
    2. The giveaway will be open from 23.04.2013 until all samples have been claimed.
    3. No purchase necessary.
    4. Simply go to www.facebook.com/niveauk and fill in the online entry form.
    5. Responsibility cannot be accepted for late, incomplete or lost entries. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, illegible or altered entries.
    6. Only one entry per household will be accepted. Internet access and valid email address is required
    7. The main giveaway sample kit will be awarded on a first come first serve basis, for those who pledge to take part in a NIVEA Dare to Dip event.
    8. The main giveaway consists of a 1 x 55,000 Dare to Dip Kit containing a selection of NIVEA product samples
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lucys_mum
    lucys_mum Posts: 417 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks OP - just applied for mine ... now to get the bikini :rotfl::rotfl:
  • juliek_4
    juliek_4 Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for offers
  • die_g
    die_g Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Just applied thanks OP
  • Tiggy_Wiggy
    Tiggy_Wiggy Posts: 204 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks op.
  • Kelly450x
    Kelly450x Posts: 102 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you :)
    Started comping April 2013 :)
  • surfboard2
    surfboard2 Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sarah1972 - you didn't show no. 13 on the t&cs - "The recipients may be required to take part in publicity." :eek: Think I'll pass on this one, just in case :rotfl: but thanks anyway Xavirez

Full t & c https://ext11-nivea-co-uk-secure.nivea.com/daretodip/terms
  • Charlotte49
    Options
    One of the T&C's is:

"The names of recipients can be obtained by sending a SAE to Beiersdorf UK Ltd, 2010 Solihull Parkway, Birmingham, B37 7YS after the final closing date."

Bit weird but I noticed this after I'd signed up. Not particularly worried since it's just a name, but it seems very odd to me...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure