We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

8mm Freshwater Pearl Earrings £1.99 p&p

As seen in Candis magazine, but no need to buy the magazine as you can pay online by card or PayPal at:

the pearl element . com / candis offer

(Please delete spaces as I'm STILL too new to post proper links!!)

Blurb says worth £29.99, (with silver posts) you can order another pair for £6, and you can buy a oval-shaped 8mm pearl pendant on silver chain for £10 instead of £34.99.

They do look pretty, so I hope this is good for somebody.
«1

Comments

  • bangragal
    bangragal Posts: 124 Forumite
    http://www.thepearlelement.com/candisoffer

    Thank you - these look nice.
  • Hi
    Just wanted to say I ordered some of these and they arrived today they are really lovely! Arrived very quickly as well.
    Thanks for posting!
  • schmutz
    schmutz Posts: 37 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Wasn't hopeful these would turn up but was pleasantly surprised when I got them in the post yesterday. Not bad for £2! Thank you :)
  • kolibri
    kolibri Posts: 471 Forumite
    Thanks for bumping. Ordered too. :)
  • continualdiamond
    continualdiamond Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Great find, they look lovely, have ordered some.
    Mummy to two girls: October 2013 and February 2016
  • evangeline
    evangeline Posts: 151 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Mine arrived yesterday , lovely sheen , good size for me now my eyesight is going and the fingers are slightly arthritic!Thanks again WaspishQueenB.
  • continualdiamond
    continualdiamond Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Got mine today, look lovely and not too bad receiving time either. Thanks
    Mummy to two girls: October 2013 and February 2016
  • I got these for my mum & she says they are gorgeous, so many thanks to the OP :)
    when life gives you lemons, stick them in your top & pretend you have pointy boobs.
    When life gives you melons, stick them in your top & say you've had a boob job :)
  • idealmelody
    idealmelody Posts: 15 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I ordered these earrings on Thursday and received them today. They are lovely, look very classy, so pleased I found this thread. Highly recommended! Thank you!
  • Hi,

    Thank you for posting this. I've tried ordering but no luck.. Can I get some info on how to complete purchase as all I'm getting in to add the item to shopping list, no option for basket, thanks
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.