Error messages on some forms

Options
A few web entry comps I have entered since last night have come up with a weird error message.
I can't remember what sites it happened on last night, but it just happened again on the Baby Expert site.
It was a comp where you have to enter your details, and select an answer from 3 options.

When I try to submit, I get this message:
"FormComponent2126 has not been selected. Please select an option."

I have filled in everything correctly, tried different browsers, tried autofill (chrome), tried typing in manually.
Nothing works.
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues?
Comping since Feb 2012.

Best wins - Pram, £800+ Baby equipment, Big :eek: gadget bundle, Summer hamper, £500 worth Freeze 24/7 products, Sony Xperia Z, £200 worth tanning/beauty products.

Comments

• Tired_Mum69
    Options
    I have had the same message come up when I press submit , to enter some competitions on the Babyexpert.com website.
  • Middy_Oil
    Middy_Oil Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There was 1 the other day that everyone was getting that sort of message (with a different form component number). The comp had a question with radio buttons to select the answer. After the comp organisers were informed of the problem the comp is now there without the question, so I'd think that error has something to do with radio buttons (or possibly other types of selection items) not being programmed to be accepted correctly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure