How do I thank?

Options
I know this sounds silly, sorry but I enter lots and lots of comps and everytime I press thanks and then the tick but it says next to my profile thanked 0 times in 0 posts, can anyone tell me why?

I am truely thankful to everyone who posts, you make my day :T i just want to be reassured that my thanks are being given

Comments

• lizziebabe
    lizziebabe Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know this sounds silly, sorry but I enter lots and lots of comps and everytime I press thanks and then the tick but it says next to my profile thanked 0 times in 0 posts, can anyone tell me why?

I am truely thankful to everyone who posts, you make my day :T i just want to be reassured that my thanks are being given

Your thanks are given to that person. You will get a thanks when someone thanks you. I will thank you then you will have your first thanks :D
  • lilmiztam22
    lilmiztam22 Posts: 231 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    oh! i am such an idiot but aww thank you so much for my first thanks! at least I know people are receiving my thank yous
    Thank you for your reply :)
    and sorry for my stupidity haha
  • lizziebabe
    lizziebabe Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No Probs. Enjoy :money::money:
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,666 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It's not at all stupid. Takes time to learn stuff here. I still think of myself as an apprentice. Just so you know, you can check on your stats any time to see the posts and theads you have clicked thanks on. Click on your highlighted name near the top of every MSE page it says "Welcome <name>" then click on the statistics tab.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • lilmiztam22
    Options
    That's really useful, Thank you Blulu :) I can't believe how kind people like you are in this forum, there's always someone there to help. I do love the comping community <3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure