Hotmail issues

Options
Morning

Anyone else having trouble with Hotmail ? I can open my account but that's about it - when I try to send an email it just saves to drafts & won't allow me to open anything ?

Hope it's Hotmail and not my computer :mad:
2013 Goals [STRIKE]ipad[/STRIKE] , Australia holiday,[STRIKE] cash [/STRIKE]:D

Comments

• lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi ozbird1 - Hotmail seems rubbish at the moment since they changed it. It takes me ages to look at all my emails as it just keeps going round in circles then seems to detete the lot. Think I will just change to a different one if they don't sort it out soon.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Just did a quick test and everything seems to be OK with my Hotmail but then I don't seem to get all the problems that people post about on here.
  • mell
    mell Posts: 877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We can't connect to Outlook at the moment. Please try again later.

This is what I keep getting today. :mad:
  • graceelisabeth
    Options
    I get the same message as Mell all the time and it takes ages for me to load up my emails or to send one because it just displays that message and has a circle going round.

So frustrating!! :mad:

Why did they have to change it, at least the one they had before worked properly all of the time. I wonder if they are looking into these issues.
  • whizzybop
    whizzybop Posts: 5,613 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    My hotmail is working perfectly. I have had no issues with it since it has changed :think:
    Wins 2022 March - Product Of The Year Goody Bag June - Baker’s Too Kit July - A years supply of Fruity Gum / Nutribullet Juicer October - Immune Support Supplements Dec - Green + Blacks Tasting Selection (no delivery, had £20 Amazon Voucher instead) / Halo Creative Nails Kit / Board Games Bundle / Essential oil & Gemstone Cards 
    2023 January - Devance Cosmetiques Hair Products / 
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Mine is working okay today- though I still can't send attachments- since it got changed to Outlook.

Always worth trying the standard, clear cookies, browser and cache (I clean disc as well), and if that fails to clear it, restart. :)
  • ozbird1
    ozbird1 Posts: 430 Forumite
    Options
    Problem solved - I clicked to go on what looked like a Norton request but was actually a hidden nightmare called snap.do which infested my computer.
    This evening has been spent taking everything back to scratch and removing the pesky thing, Hotmail now running fine along with everything else which seems to be going much faster :o
    2013 Goals [STRIKE]ipad[/STRIKE] , Australia holiday,[STRIKE] cash [/STRIKE]:D
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I experience intermittent problems:

logging in - just getting a blank screen

accessing folders

deleting and temporary missing/de-listed emails

Sometimes I am more successful on an alternative platform PC Firefox v ios app when the other plays up
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure