🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• perkypam123
    perkypam123 Posts: 685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    1p item in Tesco chocolates thanks mum barcode ending 181 cadburys thankyou 779 thortons I love mum 775
  • AngelsMadv
    AngelsMadv Posts: 2,668 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all,

Humble pie eaten :o Working and lurking today :D
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    My first time of being top :T:T

Well done, Miss Laid! :T

Quiz - History - I may give it a miss! :rotfl:
    morning

Does anybody know how to get from Southampton to durham on train no changes on the 26/4/13?
    As Dave M says there are options with no changes that go from Southampton to Durham on that date. The cheapest with no changes is £113 though. I'd be much more money saving and go for the one at £43.50 with 2 changes. They look to give you plenty of time to change trains. :A

Have a good morning, all.
    I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
    Updated 14/10/14 :A
  • treddlie
    treddlie Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure how premium it is but there are also new t+c's to accept

There is also now a basic version with no fee

From the site:-

What is Quidco Premium?

It’s a brand new higher tier of Quidco membership designed to provide the most comprehensive means of earning cashback anywhere on the web.

Including enhanced features aimed at speeding up the cashback payment process and improving access to our customer service team it’s free to join for both existing and new members. As we’ve always done we simply retain the first £5 of your annual cashback earnings.

Based on valuable member feedback we’ve also created a Basic level of Quidco membership which is completely free to use (there’s no retention fee!) while still offering you the chance to earn cashback with over 3,500 retailers.
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 April 2013 at 8:59AM
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    You could have just stopped here and gone to bed 5 mins earlier :p

(Yes, although you know me however - once I get typing, I can't stop:mad: and it's all finished quickly! I also think that, if I'd just popped in to say "Hi, the Lynx isn't worth it", I'd have had posts asking why - so I gave an explanation of my workings out.)

Oh, hi everyone - good morning and all that. I'm just arriving for a few secs, and departing again, as I've had to do an early morning shop (to free up some time tonight) - anyway enough of that - I've done one of my normal shops, minus any Lynx, so there won't be anything of interest.

The Lynx deo and shampoo combo. (which I'd really liked to have got if it didn't still work out too much:mad:) may not be that good but, some of you appear to have noticed, T has put some of its Tresemme on offer.

You'll need the smaller ones - 500ml - which are £5.00 each in A as some of those are on offer in T. The 900ml are £3.00 (which doesn't work out v. good 3x£3.00 again, assuming the Lynx XL Africa 200ml spray is still absent) and they are £4.59 in T:eek: - however the 500ml would be £5.00 x 3 then vs T at £2.49 each (also seems to be the same versus Sada vs Sains.). You'll need to be careful you get the comparable ones. For example Tresemme Split Hair Conditioner 500ml

In fact, it's not that late for me to have to rush out.- so I can just tell you, any 3 of the following:
    Tresemme Keratin Shampoo Smooth (500ml)
    Tresemme Keratin Conditioner Smooth (500ml)
    Split Hair Conditioner (500ml)
    Split Hair Shampoo (500ml)

The above are part of your 8 items. (I don't have the Platinum versions showing in A on MSM and they're 2.75 in Sains, 2.49 in T.)

Plus one Lynx XL Africa BodySpray 200ml (NOT the wet version) - the one you need is mainly black, with a green bit on it. This does not count as one of your 8 items, because it is absent from MSM (still absent at the time of posting for me - 71 signed out, 70 signed in - the extra one, whatever it is, isn't this one). Anyroad, I'm waffling!!:rotfl:The absence being what is needed for it to work.

Before I go, I had my shopping at Sains. all planned for this morning but have had to scrap it (hence why I have had time to come back here) - T have removed a number of items from their website:mad:. Oh well, I'll just get a few items with a Nectar points spend and, anyway, the items I had planned aren't that much range - we could do with some more offers from T refreshing after this Tuesday.

I'll try the Tresemme 500s and the Lynx XL if it's still not there tonight - in the meantime I'm sure you lot can spot any alternatives that might work if the Lynx suddenly appears, and work out the worth (or not) of the 3x£5 Tresemmes vs T or S.

Have a great day if possible and see you later.:)
    Savvybunny
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. Weather struggling here:(. White / grey sky. I hope it improves
  • perkypam123
    perkypam123 Posts: 685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    AngelsMadv wrote: »
    Morning all,

Humble pie eaten :o Working and lurking today :D

Well done, Miss Laid! :T

Quiz - History - I may give it a miss! :rotfl:

As Dave M says there are options with no changes that go from Southampton to Durham on that date. The cheapest with no changes is £113 though. I'd be much more money saving and go for the one at £43.50 with 2 changes. They look to give you plenty of time to change trains. :A

Have a good morning, all.

two many bags suit cases to change
  • princessmelody2009
    Options
    :hello:

Good morning everyone, beautiful blue sky and happy sun this morning in London.
    May: Make £5 a day £115.38 / £155
    5p Jersey Money :rotfl: Roadkill: 4p :rotfl: eBay: £15.46 PayPal :D FB Sales: £27 :D TCB £13.18 AGC :D TMF £3.65 :D Geolotto £5 :D Podengo £40 :D SB £10 AGC :D Instagc £1 AGC :D
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,152 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    emmlouie wrote: »
    same here, guessed majority and got 10/10 :)

History - I'm no good at guessing. Science I could do better, maths and I would stand a real chance.
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    My first time of being top :T:T

You beat me into second place :p
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,152 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    And do you think i spend £40?

Find a £40+ womble that the customer didnt use a helping hand on, take receipt to CS with one of your helping hands, say you forgot it on the day you did the shop and they give you £5 out the till

No fuss, no questions. All done with a smile

You would also need to check that the receipt was paid in cash; bit embarrassing if the CA asked for your credit card to re-credit the £5!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Is anyone on the tmobile network having trouble with their phones going straight to voicemail ? Mine is :mad: and I don't know how to stop it so was wondering if it was the network or my iphone3gs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport