We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Gold cross
kingfisherblue
Posts: 9,203 Forumite
My chain came undone last week and my gold cross must have come off. I've retraced my steps but can't find it anywhere, so I'm looking for a replacement.
Ideally, it would be about 1.5-2cm tall, with the ends bellowing out slightly, and have a decorative etching on the front, to follow the shape of the cross.
I don't have much time to browse round jewellers, especially this week whilst the children are off school. Next week I have a couple of medical appointments for one son, an eye appointment for myself, and my younger son is in hospital for a minor procedure at the end of the week. So really, a reliable internet company, or a high street store that I can ring first to check availability, would be my preference.
Any suggestions welcome
Ideally, it would be about 1.5-2cm tall, with the ends bellowing out slightly, and have a decorative etching on the front, to follow the shape of the cross.
I don't have much time to browse round jewellers, especially this week whilst the children are off school. Next week I have a couple of medical appointments for one son, an eye appointment for myself, and my younger son is in hospital for a minor procedure at the end of the week. So really, a reliable internet company, or a high street store that I can ring first to check availability, would be my preference.
Any suggestions welcome
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards