Sharing mag dalies

Options
I know you can now enter a lot (25/6 on MC) daily with the mag comps without sharing.

But if you do choose to share does it give you a 2nd entry into that comp for the day you share or does it just allow you to enter an additional comp for that day? Or both?

Comments

• ellemm
    ellemm Posts: 11,262 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Wise_Owl wrote: »
    I know you can now enter a lot (25/6 on MC) daily with the mag comps without sharing.

But if you do choose to share does it give you a 2nd entry into that comp for the day you share or does it just allow you to enter an additional comp for that day? Or both?

It just allows you entry into another comp for that day :)
  • ellemm
    Options
    Also check this thread here for more answers re mag dailies

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4526049
  • Wise_Owl
    Wise_Owl Posts: 249 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the reply and link :)

I've been sharing for months thinking I was getting extra entries haha. Just done them without sharing and saved me loads of time, especially with having to allow twitter access each time.
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    MC- Marie clare ?- isn't that 6 plus shares - all the thers aprt from Look are 25
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • ellemm
    Options
    Wise_Owl wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply and link :)

I've been sharing for months thinking I was getting extra entries haha. Just done them without sharing and saved me loads of time, especially with having to allow twitter access each time.

Try email sharing instead, very fast
  • Worriedmummy
    Options
    I used to think it was an extra entry too. I've saved so much time now. I now only share on MC as they have loads of good comps at the moment so I need more than the 6 daily entries.
    2012 wins = £933 :j
    2013 wins so far = £4,025 :j

July wins: Holiday to Marbella :j
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I was able to share the MC comps on Twitter okay last month, but it won't work at the moment, so can only enter 6 a day, even though I have about another 8 I want to enter... :(
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Feel stupid now as I always thought you got extra entries too! Glad I read this as can save myself some time now :)
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    To save a bit of time, I do double shares on the MC comps. So for example if I need 4 extra entries, the first two I enter I will a) email share it to my own 2nd email address, and b) post it to "only me" on my own FB wall. That is a fairly quick way round the sharing prob.
    I do wish MC and Look would join the rest of the dailies and up their entries to 25 then there would be no need for this!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure