We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I want a lava lamp
pstones578
Posts: 480 Forumite
Can anyone recommend somewhere I can go and get a lava lamp this weekend for no more than £25? I don't want to order on-line I would like to go get one if I can find a good one at the right price.
Thanks.
Thanks.
--
Peter Stones
Peter Stones
0
Comments
-
There's some as little as £5 on Preloved
depend obviously where you live if there's any close
how about looking on local Facebook "buy and sell groups" or posting an ad on one?If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got...
0 -
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards