We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Advice needed on whether to post this comp

Options
becski
becski Posts: 1,364 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
edited 3 April 2013 at 6:46PM in Compers chat corner
I received an email through today from York Designer outlet for this comp to win an Osprey bag

http://www.mcarthurglen.com/uk/york-designer-outlet/en/fashion-fling/enter-to-win/

TandC's
http://www.mcarthurglen.com/uk/york-designer-outlet/en/fashion-fling/enter-to-win/terms-conditions/

The thing is that the comp below is similar for the Bridgend designer outlet:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4525859&highlight=osprey

The one posted has to be collected from Bridgend and the one I have from York. But both are Macarthurglen and end on the same date.

What do people think? Separate comp or the same across sites?

I didn't want to post and have it invalidate people's enteries but then I'm wondering if the original comp should be updated to show as Bridgend and York collect (and it's probably on the other macarthurglen sites as well).

And just realised I posted in the wrong place (*bangs head against desk*) will message Dalkirst to move - soorry

Comments

• ellemm
    ellemm Posts: 11,262 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    edited 3 April 2013 at 7:04PM
    Options
    Sorry, see One_Eye's post below
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 3 April 2013 at 7:05PM
    Options
    It will be a separate comp so it needs posting. Individual T&C can be hard to find but the prizes invariably need collecting.

If you search mcarthurglen and look at previous comps you will see they have all been posted in groups as separate comps. Sometimes the prizes are slightly different due to each centre having different shops. When jambo posted the Bridgend and East Midlands comps the other day the other outlets didn't have their comps online at the time, so it is worth checking them all now (ie. York, Ashford, Cheshire Oaks, Livingston and Swindon)
  • becski
    becski Posts: 1,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks One-Eye will post the York one. Think I was being paranoid about posting (I have an insane fear of duping and causing problems on the board) but thought the same thing must have happened before and you guys would know what to do!
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    All comps now posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income